Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Smallformat Magazine

  1. #1
    Inactive Member etimh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex, as the US West Coast distributor of Smallformat, have you gotten your supply yet? Have you distributed them around town? I want to go pick one up if so. I'm tired of waiting around for my mail copy, again.

    Tim

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm still waiting for my subscription copy to arrive as well.

    At this point it doesn't look like I will distributing the next issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •